Only our name is shabby ... your project need not be!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Paper Crafts 2012 Gallery Idol Contest!


Pinch me please ... out of nearly 500 designers submitting nearly 2,000 cards, I was chosen as one of the Top Twenty finalists to advance onto round two of the 2012 Paper Crafts Gallery Idol Contest!

I need your help ... please visit the Paper Crafts Connection Blog HERE for instructions on how to view the Gallery Idol Contest finalist cards or simply click on the DIRECT LINK on the widget immediately to the right of this post on the sidebar  -->

Registering and voting is as easy as 1-2-3 ... voting ends at NOON (MDT) ON THURSDAY, JUNE 7TH.  The 15 finalists that will advance to the next round will be announced on Friday the 8th.

I cannot advance in the competition without your VOTE ... thanks in advance for your sweet comments and support!!

{Scroll down for this week's 'Sweet Summertime' challenge}

14 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous card and congrats again....yay!!!

Tonya said...

Congratulatons, Debbie! I am so happy for your. Your work is gorgeous!

Tonya said...

Just voted. Good luck, hun. I am from NC too. :o)

ArtMagda said...

beautiful!

Dawn said...

Have cast my vote, Good Luck!!! xxx

Pendra said...

Just voted! I may not leave you a comment everyday, but I get all your posts and have NEVER been disappointed and am in awe of your creativity and your gorgeous work! You go show them what you got and when you win this... I can say I know a celebrity!! Good luck!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

lisa808 said...

I just voted for your gorgeous card!

Lotta said...

Beautiful card, congratulations! :)
hugs

Joann said...

Congrats and best of luck Debbie, you've got my vote! : ) Love your work.

Michelle said...

Such a beautiful card! Good Luck , Debbie!

Carole said...

Just voted Debbie. Good luck!

Kathy said...

The results are up...and CONGRATS on moving to the next round with that beautiful card, Debbie!

Maria said...

Oh, what a lovely adorable card, Debbie! Good luck to you! I'm going over to vote now!

Interiors said...

I have seen this wonderful designs,
Thanks for sharing .

Interior designer
home interior decorating